Custom analog 28 channel console engineered by Michel Deluc and incorporated in a PLUS TRENTE chassis. It was custom built using the best components available.
28 channels strips (Mic preamp/EQ/Insert/4 départs effets)
– 8 channels feature transformerless class A preamps (Massenburg style).
– 8 channels feature OP27 with Beyer transformers mic preamps (SSL style).
– 12 channels feature FET Class A double Belin transformer mic preamps (Neve style).
All channels feature the same EQ:
Hi: Baxandall @ 12kHz
Hi-Mid: Semi-paramétrique @ 400hz to 10Khz (Q fixe)
Low-Mid: Semi-paramétrique @ 100hZ to 2KhZ (Q fixe)
Low: Baxandall @ 80kHz
Lo-Pass Filter: 20-300 Hz
34 balanced analog tracks for inserts:
– 2 analog balanced in/out via console
– 32 analog balanced in/out tracks via Tonelux OTB16 (x2)
– Stereo Console Bus 64 tracks OP27 Custom
– Analog monitoring OP37 Custom
– Panner JL Cooper 5.1
Digidesign PRE (x8)
* All our microphones and vintage equipment are checked and serviced if necessary on a monthly basis (retubed and recapped).
Amadeus ST200N (x2) – Bi-amped monitors (digital filtering and wood tweeter)
Amadeus ST100A (x3) – Secondary monitors – Bi-amped (analog filtering)
Amadeus MPB80 MINITRI (x2) – additional active monitors for surround 5.1 mixing
Amadeus Caisson de grave MPB80 (x1) – Subwoofer for 5.1 surround mixing
Amadeus MPB50 (x2) – Wide frequency range small monitors